German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Down here in FL we're finally coming into open window weather. We'll have it for probably another month or so. We have a sliding glass door that goes into our unfenced back yard. I love having that door open with the screen closed. My 5 month old land shark is great about not pushing on it or anything but I am afraid a bird or butterfly (she loves all things that fly) with come flying by & straight through the screen she'll go. I looked for baby gates for screen doors & surprisingly there's nothing out there. I'm not sure if a regular baby gate would work? Any suggestions or experience with this one? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
What about a fence? I have a small fenced area for them to go in and out in nice weather. For training and fun at home we use the non-fenced area as I am with them at all times.

·
Registered
663 Posts
What about a fence? I have a small fenced area for them to go in and out in nice weather. For training and fun at home we use the non-fenced area as I am with them at all times.
Yes, this is the IDEAL solution if you can fence an area for him. I'd still put duct tape (several strands) on the screen door to make sure puppy can see it and not bust through it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts