German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New product on my site I wanted to share!

Personalized slider pet ID tags available in stainless steel or anodized aluminum. You can purchase just the slide tag or have it made on a nylon collar. These are my favorite tags because they are fixed to the collar instead of dangling around making noise and possibly getting stuck on something. You can add up to 5 lines of information such as name, number, address, email, microchip ID and medical Rx information (i.e. Diabetic or Blind).

I make them in the both breakaway and regular buckle collars. However, you can purchase just the tag and slide it on to any belt buckle style collar you have for instant personalization!

You can find them at Slides - Pet ID Tags

Here are some pictures:

Breakaway Collar with Slide Tag

Regular Collar with Slide

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was checking this out --- way cool --- I love it. Thing is I just bought a leather collar - sort of round rope type -- do you make something for that? Maybe like a barrell shape that I can thread thru my existing collar.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meka - hmmmm I'll have to think about that. Currently, I don't have a way to make the slider tags work with the round rope style collars. I have some ideas where I use rivets to attach the slide to the collar but i'm still in the testing phase.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jessica,

I was just wondering if you make the "belt buckle" type collars?

I am looking for a couple new ones for Stark and I know a friend of mine is looking for one for his little pup.

I thought I would check with you before I start looking elsewhere.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jessica,

I was just wondering if you make the "belt buckle" type collars?

I am looking for a couple new ones for Stark and I know a friend of mine is looking for one for his little pup.

I thought I would check with you before I start looking elsewhere.

Thanks! :)

I don't sell them right now. I have the buckles for them but never seem to make the holes right LOL. I do sell the tag slide that you can put on them though. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a German Shepherd and Berger Blanc Swiss AKA Swiss White Shepherd Breeder

I am looking for wholesale pricing - would like to provide to my puppy parents when then get their precious puppy.

Please either call or respond through forum.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.