German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo after finding my puppy Ze'eva sleeping in some of the weirdest and cutest ways possible I thought I would start a thread for others to also post pictures of their dogs sleeping in odd and cute ways. Here are three pictures I took recently of Ze'eva sleeping.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rofl: Love the 2nd picture. Adorable.
lol I have no idea why she thought that was the best place to sleep but I moved it there for a few hours and she jumped on the couch, walked onto the bin and then plopped over and fell asleep.

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
those are sweet.

Puppies are SO good when they are sound asleep!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Fraggle and Charlie, my foster weim;

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha I love the one of Charlie with his face in his food bowl. My friends dog sleeps like that some times it's hilarious.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
haha I love the one of Charlie with his face in his food bowl. My friends dog sleeps like that some times it's hilarious.
Haha, it was very adorable. I saw him and knew I had to take a picture real quick 'cause it was just too funny.

Unfortunately, he woke up with yogurt and garlic plastered on his face. :p

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

It's hard now to sneak up on him w/ the camera-so in the last one he is peeking!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wolfie napping with his teddy bear....

·
Registered
462 Posts

Izaak's favorite place to sleep is in front of my son's bed

His favorite WAY to sleep lol...well its very flattering to say the least :rofl:

This is my shorthair Paul. He is a special dog :). He pulled all 3 dog beds from the room to make a chain of beds to lay in. Nobody can blame his IQ for all the problems we have lmao!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
:rofl: or the calendar. He could be Mr. November!!!! To bad his family jewels have already parted with him!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts