German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Rex with us sledding this year and hung back with me while we watched my friends cruise down the hills... On the way down the hill I decided that I'd have a go at it and as I began sledding.. Rex starting chasing after me and ran in front of me so I turned and wiped out on the sled so I wouldn't hit him... From my limited vantage point I thought he was just running. According so my boyfriend and our friends Rex was trying to catch me and get me off the sled... Him running in front of me was apparently his attempt to stop the sled. It worked. :p

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha either he didn't like you leaving without him or he wanted to save you from the evil sled haha

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I took Pimg sledding this year and had a similar experience. At first, I thought she really, really liked it. She can almost literally fly down the sled hill- so very fast. She has no problem keeping up with me at 275 pounds flying down the hill. The more runs we took though, the more apparent it got that she actually didn't like it, and would try to get me off the sled. She'd run in front, jump over me, etc, etc.

Cute story though- I can relate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts