German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to PTS my dog last April after a battle with skin lymphoma, she was only 12.5 y.o ( her mom lived till 14.2) and although we did the surgery initially to remove all her skin “ bumps” they came back pretty soon. She was acting like a puppy at her old age, never been sick in her life, I couldn’t just watch her die. The traditional vets gave up on us, so we went to the holistic vet for acupuncture and Chinese supplements/powders along with some regular natural vits/ supplements. Maybe if we started with that we would not have wasted the time for the surgery. I am not kidding, I have pics, all of those giant bloody bumps all over her body that were not supposed to heal were healing and disappearing after applying the powder. Too bad it was too late because although the skin was healing, the cancer spread into her liver.
So I meant to post this in case if someone might be dealing with skin lymphoma and needs some advise/ referral/ names of the supplements that we used. It’s a pretty rare cancer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts