German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm jad from Lebanon a small country in the middle east in case you don't know it. I would like to hear your suggestions and comments about my 4 months old gsd specially the size if it's good or not good enough in addition to the type of my gsd i read a lot about many types and i don't know if they are accurate(west side east side...) thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The breeder would know best what lines your dog came from. If this dog is not a BYB/pet line dog, my guess would be West German show line (WGSL) based entirely on appearances. But we really have no way of knowing without a pedigree, and if you weren't told, he is likely a pet bred line. Nothing wrong with that. He is handsome!

As for size, are you asking if he is underweight?

Reactions: clipke

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi guys I'm jad from Lebanon a small country in the middle east in case you don't know it. I would like to hear your suggestions and comments about my 4 months old gsd specially the size if it's good or not good enough in addition to the type of my gsd i read a lot about many types and i don't know if they are accurate(west side east side...) thank you in advance.
Hi. Big ears and paws. Very big tail too. Would bem a big boy, no doubt about that. Big dogs tend to be big Fellows also! Good Lucky!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!

The breeder would know best what lines your dog came from. If this dog is not a BYB/pet line dog, my guess would be West German show line (WGSL) based entirely on appearances. But we really have no way of knowing without a pedigree, and if you weren't told, he is likely a pet bred line. Nothing wrong with that. He is handsome!

As for size, are you asking if he is underweight?
Hello thanks a lot for taking some time and replying. Yes i mean for a 4 months old is it under the normal or a fine size?? I can't wait to see him like a beast lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Big ears and paws. Very big tail too. Would bem a big boy, no doubt about that. Big dogs tend to be big Fellows also! Good Lucky!

Wouhouuu thanks a lot for the motivation!! It's good that you noticed all those details it means they are really big lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts