Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Biff (my cousin's Rott puppy)

The boys playing in the snow

·
Registered
906 Posts
Aww they look like they are having so much fun!! :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

My cousin Whitney and the boys

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Biff is a good looking Rotty! looks like they're enjoying the snow.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
It looks like they are having a blast!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I love this shot! The angle is just right that your GSD could easily pass for a wolf. Super cool!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
cute photos, look like they are having a blast

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Whitney and Biff (their first picture together)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Awesome pics! Nice to see they are having fun! Not to be a know it all but that prong collar is on wrong on the Rottie, way to loose, just sayin.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome pics! Nice to see they are having fun! Not to be a know it all but that prong collar is on wrong on the Rottie, way to loose, just sayin.
She thinks he'll grow into it, whenever he steps outside she always puts it on him. :crazy:

·
Registered
682 Posts
She thinks he'll grow into it, whenever he steps outside she always puts it on him. :crazy:
It is dangerous when it's too loose like that, it can get caught on something, if it were me I would tell her to take some links out and put it on the right way or keep it off all together. But, to each his or her own, the pics are great though.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Adorable pics. I love the snow...too bad I'm in Florida! Need to go up ands visit so Zeb can see the snow and play. Looks like they were having a blast!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is dangerous when it's too loose like that, it can get caught on something, if it were me I would tell her to take some links out and put it on the right way or keep it off all together. But, to each his or her own, the pics are great though.
I really dont get why she puts it on him when he goes outside because we always go out there with the dogs and they dont leave the yard, but she always puts it on him wherever they go.

When she isn't home I let him out without the prong on but she doesn't know that but i'm pretty sure she would be mad if she knew.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Adorable pics. I love the snow...too bad I'm in Florida! Need to go up ands visit so Zeb can see the snow and play. Looks like they were having a blast!
TOO BAD Your in Florida??? Hope that was a joke....just was talking to someone about how I cant wait to retire and get away from the snow. After a few days of this stuff and I hate it.:cry:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Eeeeee I :wub: Biff with his frogs legs!!!!! Ah there is GORGEOUS Sin :wub: He looks so great in the white stuff!!!!!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I loved the pictures, but this is what I was thinking too.

I think maybe your cousin should take the prong collar off until she researches proper use of a prong collar. It can't be very useful at all the way she has it, and it's potentially dangerous.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Rottie puppies are so freakin cute.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts