Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goofing off inside

Exploring the backyard

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Sin is a jumper...the 2nd round of pics are even better. the action shots are so hard to get

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and the ladies of course!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
how much is admission to your zoo? hehe

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
ah shucks :blush:. thanks Laren

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I love Rouge!! His eyes are so striking. I love Sin too they both look like such sweethearts.

·
Registered
485 Posts
They're handsome devils!! Great shots of them!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Great action shots! They look like best buds!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Beautyful handosme boys. So lucky have such handsome men in your life. :wub: we've got our pen finished I got some great digi photos.I hope they look as great as yours. I have got to post for you. :) u think there's a group shot with all 10 but they usualy break up in lil groups and do there own thing. Crazy dang dogs. I've got to find Bella a big dog to play with she looks so funny playing with a pom mix lol.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
nice shots!!!! those are awesome. great looking dogs and i love the furballs too. lol. Did i see a snowshoe siamese? or hymilayan (sp?!)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice shots!!!! those are awesome. great looking dogs and i love the furballs too. lol. Did i see a snowshoe siamese? or hymilayan (sp?!)
A Tortie point Ragdoll, she is the prettiest cat I've ever seen but she is a MONSTER :eek:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautyful handosme boys. So lucky have such handsome men in your life. :wub: we've got our pen finished I got some great digi photos.I hope they look as great as yours. I have got to post for you. :) u think there's a group shot with all 10 but they usualy break up in lil groups and do there own thing. Crazy dang dogs. I've got to find Bella a big dog to play with she looks so funny playing with a pom mix lol.
Yes! You need to get those pictures up! I want to see how beautiful little Bella has become :wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts