German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the idea of a collar that is a prong collar, but easier to take on and off. I've seen the keeper collars and I'd like one, but they're expensive because you can't get one without a prong collar included and I already have a Herm Sprenger collar. Can anyone recommend something that I can take on and off like a regular collar, but will fit the prong collar inside it?

·
Registered
31,576 Posts
There are lots of people that make them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured there would be. Maybe I'm not using the right search term when I look for them? What would you call this type of collar?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like the idea of a collar that is a prong collar, but easier to take on and off. I've seen the keeper collars and I'd like one, but they're expensive because you can't get one without a prong collar included and I already have a Herm Sprenger collar. Can anyone recommend something that I can take on and off like a regular collar, but will fit the prong collar inside it?
I’m not sure if there are rules about mentioning specific companies or not on here but I just received two collars and a custom made leash from Florida. They weren’t cheap but fully customizable and they build to order so it’s not off the rack and simply embroidered. They do make collars to hide prong collars and e collars. I did get a prong collar keeper and it clips on and off like a regular collar with a martingale type attachment. It’s great quality and was at my house within a week... another country and during chaotic times. Here’s what I got. The quality seems fantastic, I have had the stuff long but at first glance I don’t see it failing or letting me down. they will also make the keeper to suit your existing collar ... or sell with the prong included

i didn’t want to break any rules but I can send you the company info via message if you want.... pardon the KD it’s my secret indulgence lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts