German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe I actually got this posted ---as a 63 year old this computer stuff is hard!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Good vid and nice looking dog. Good job on getting it posted!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what...my dog is cool...and she is beautiful..the fact that ya'll can't appreciate that is your bad...I will not and cannot be a part of your discrimination...I have tried and tried again to be a part of this site...but, you will not respond ..I have seen many people back out of this site...and I swore I would never make myself look that vulnerable..but here I am...perhaps I should... ask ya'll why my dogs crap is runny....is she the right size for her age? what am I doing wrong?..I worked so hard to post these videos...for those of you who are young and have grown up with computers...than how could you even understand the difficulty in this post of mine?...Blessings to you all ..thanks for everything you have helped me with...Will I be back....probably...i guess we all need affirmation..but gosh i feel so sad...Your group..the GSD forum has become a very elitist group...I love my dogs ..GSD and chihuahua...and I know you love yours ,too...how about a little compassion here?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I'm not sure why you're upset?

Just saw your vid now - good job on posting it, I still can't figure out how to embed a video and I'm in my early 30's ;) My 87 year old grandmother is more computer savvy than I. lol

Sibi looks like a very sweet and very beautiful dog, that is a cute trick!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry I got upset..I'm sure everyone feels invisible oh here sometimes...I got SO frustrated trying to post videos and pics and I guess I expect everyone else to understand that...Pretty cool about your grandma...Not many of us olders can do this stuff!!! Thanks for the compliment on my girl..but not a trick...she just started bringing me her dish on her own!! She is soooo smart...but also very bullheaded...I guess she gets that from me!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts