German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J has been allowed to pick up some weight for the winter.. not that he lives outside or anything, he's just a fatty.

·
Registered
800 Posts
J is one seriously goodlookin' dog. Love his color. Looks like something straight out of 'Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom'. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
J is a very handsome boy, love his expressions! :)

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dog has enough energy to drive me into the ground several times a day. I said earlier it is like Taz (from Loony Tunes) and the energizer bunny got together - he is their spawn.

And snow makes him insane. He has so much fun with it. He stuffs his head in anywhere deep enough and then takes off.

He's a fun boy to live with for sure.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
He looks great and if you ask me, I think he looks a lot better with these couple extra pounds, but that's just my opinion. He looks in perfect shape.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i think he looks great with a couple extra pounds on him. He's a great looking dog.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I think he looks great too:) LOVE the first pic, like he's saying "hey you talking to me?" LOL

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the winter time I like to keep the extra weight on him.. If you believe its possible, he's twice as energetic when he's lighter, which is a lot easier on him in the hot months.. He eats a lot more of everything during the winter and burns it right off.

He's going to be one sad panda when the snow melts.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And some of him and his buddy.

"Does my nose make my nose look big?"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts