Discussion Starter #1
"Macey" always sporting her "Curly Q".

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Max has a curly u tail when he is alert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Max is a good looking boy...Remi is getting "old" :frown2: He is 4 now. A bit too rotund for me...he is going on a diet. Thankfully, he is showing no signs of joint issues. But he is getting tired a bit too quick for my taste. It is directly related to the temperature out. He can not tolerate warmer temps. By warmer I mean 60 and above. He hates the heat.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
But he is getting tired a bit too quick for my taste. It is directly related to the temperature out. He can not tolerate warmer temps. By warmer I mean 60 and above. He hates the heat.
Mine HATE the heat too. We just take summers off and wait for the cooler weather to return to become active again.

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Max has a curly u tail when he is alert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Max is a good looking boy...Remi is getting "old" /forum/images/Germanshepherds_2016/smilies/tango_face_sad.png He is 4 now. A bit too rotund for me...he is going on a diet. Thankfully, he is showing no signs of joint issues. But he is getting tired a bit too quick for my taste. It is directly related to the temperature out. He can not tolerate warmer temps. By warmer I mean 60 and above. He hates the heat.
Yeah the years go by fast and sad to see them slow down. Thank you!!! Its seems to be after 4 or so the older dogs get (like us people) it’s easier for them to put on weight and which effects their energy level. We have a sump in the woods with deep sand and a big hill I let them off leash and go crazy running around it gives them a great work out.. Swimming is great keeps them cool. When max gets overheated he likes to find a shady tree to cool off under.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
This is Gunny 2 months ago. You can't tell too well in this picture, but the end of his tail curls like a piggy tail. It was perfectly straight until his big dog tail hair came in. Adds character...his full sister had a tail thing going on until she was a year old. Don't know exactly what. But I hope his stays like this. He will be 10 months Thursday, so maybe it will.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we call it her "curly" and when she's extra intrigued it gets extra curly lol. Always to the right, never to the left.

Bottom pic is her with a dog from a repeat of her litter and a normal tail lol

What? Normal tail. I love the curly tail it's fantastic. It makes me smile and giggle a little bit. Whenever "Macey" is standing next to me with the curly tail I can't help but reach over and hold it like a built-in handle. LOL Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
What? Normal tail. I love the curly tail it's fantastic. It makes me smile and giggle a little bit. Whenever "Macey" is standing next to me with the curly tail I can't help but reach over and hold it like a built-in handle. LOL Thanks for the pics.
hehe I meant her sister has a non-curly :) hers is always curly lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts