German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I imagine y'all get stopped all the time by people wanting to comment on how good looking your dogs are. There is just something so attractive with the combination of a great expressive face and long thick fur.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
LOL I know I do ... (Or they run the other way because they think I've tamed a wolf hahaha)

There is something "special" about a long haired GSD ... when I was first looking into getting one, I stumbled across a pic of a coatie, and literally, my heart skipped a beat - what a STUNNING dog!!!!

They are already regal looking (IMO) and then with a beautiful flowing coat ... it's like perfection added to perfection!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I imagine y'all get stopped all the time by people wanting to comment on how good looking your dogs are. There is just something so attractive with the combination of a great expressive face and long thick fur.
I am stopped every time we go out. I think Indie is letting it go to her head -she's getting a diva attitude. The best reaction was a little boy, about 5, that yelled "daddy it's a wolf" when we walked into a pet store. I will admit that I like the attention as much as she does.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 80 Posts