German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see everyones awesome Czech/WGWL dogs! I am coping with my excitement of getting my pup next month who is from that lineage. My boy will either be a very dark blanket BT, bi-color, or solid black. Lets see em!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I need to take my Nikon out this weekend, I haven't gotten good pictures of him with it (versus my phone) in almost a month. The top pic is only from a week ago, but he has gotten more grey on his chest and hind legs since then. He's currently 6 months old.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to take my Nikon out this weekend, I haven't gotten good pictures of him with it (versus my phone) in almost a month. The top pic is only from a week ago, but he has gotten more grey on his chest and hind legs since then. He's currently 6 months old.
Big boy, love the coat changes over time.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Our family has several colors of Czech or part Czech WL GSD's!

Wicki (Ocult) is Omen's sister (Per Ken:"WGWL and Czech, but also has some DDR and Belgian lines in his pedigree as well")
Wicki 7-18.jpg

Quinn (4 months old) is Wicki and Omen's Cousin: Quinn 8-18.jpg

Doogan: Doogan Dock Diving (2).jpg

My Grand-Dog Bear: Bear Resized.jpg

Best of luck with your new pup!
We'll expect pictures!!!!
Moms :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our family has several colors of Czech or part Czech WL GSD's!

Wicki (Ocult) is Omen's sister (Per Ken:"WGWL and Czech, but also has some DDR and Belgian lines in his pedigree as well")
Wicki 7-18.jpg

Quinn (4 months old) is Wicki and Omen's Cousin: Quinn 8-18.jpg

Doogan: Doogan Dock Diving (2).jpg

My Grand-Dog Bear: Bear Resized.jpg

Best of luck with your new pup!
We'll expect pictures!!!!
Moms :)
I cant open any of those links for some reason? :( I will definitely upload pictures of the pup once able. Sounds like you've got an awesome family and handful to keep ya busy!

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
I cant open any of those links for some reason? :( I will definitely upload pictures of the pup once able. Sounds like you've got an awesome family and handful to keep ya busy!

Sometimes I can't open pic's from this site on my phone but they will open on my laptop!:wink2:

(can someone let me know if these pic's will open or not? Thanks! :))

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I wanted to see everyones awesome Czech/WGWL dogs! I am coping with my excitement of getting my pup next month who is from that lineage. My boy will either be a very dark blanket BT, bi-color, or solid black. Lets see em!
FWIW, I wouldn't give one iota about color. Health, temperament, structure, drive are important in a working dog.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FWIW, I wouldn't give one iota about color. Health, temperament, structure, drive are important in a working dog.
Thanks for the pup pic. I agree that color is of the least importance. The sire and dam of my pup have good hip and elbow scores, both DM clear, and from good working pedigrees where most all dogs are titled. The color is just a curiosity thing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sometimes I can't open pic's from this site on my phone but they will open on my laptop!:wink2:

(can someone let me know if these pic's will open or not? Thanks! :))
Thats weird because Im on a PC. Hmmm. Wonder if anyone else can open them.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Yes, was worried when he was younger but he had such big heavy ears. Now they are perfect.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts