2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my case, Iron horse :crazy:

It's SPRING, and I'm ready to rumble!!!

Thinking about getting a side car for Kira :D

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of me on my new(ish) bike.. but I do have a picture of my husband on it :D

He's got an anniversary edition Fatboy that I love, but it's way, way too big for me to ever be able to handle confidently.

I LOVE the side cars... there was a photo on the Harley facebook page of a guy with his dogs in his sidecar. I was very jealous.

·
Registered
766 Posts
My husband and I aren't into motorcycles, but we are into VW's :D we have 4 right now and we go to car shows. Show opener is in the spring...and we ride in it...so does it still count?

Mine's in the middle :) his name is Oliver. :) (I've done a lot more to him since this picture was taken, he now has a quad grille, coilovers, and exhaust)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My husband and I aren't into motorcycles, but we are into VW's :D we have 4 right now and we go to car shows. Show opener is in the spring...and we ride in it...so does it still count?

Mine's in the middle :) his name is Oliver. :) (I've done a lot more to him since this picture was taken, he now has a quad grille, coilovers, and exhaust)
Pretty cool. It's not a type of vehicle I would expect to see in car shows. What year is your car?

·
Banned
363 Posts
This is the only picture I can find of me "on my horse".... hard to photograph yourself riding on a trail... LOLOLOL

My husband wants a motorcycle... but they scare me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The date is wrong. But me on "my horse" riding at my most favorite place to ride, the beach :D. I don't have any pictures of me on anything with a "motor" but dirtbikes/quads are fun lol

·
Registered
766 Posts
Pretty cool. It's not a type of vehicle I would expect to see in car shows. What year is your car?
It's a 1988 MkII Golf. :) We go to Volkwagen shows. Here in the PNW they're pretty big as well as in Europe. That picture was from a cruise with 1300 other cars :D some came from Canada even haha

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
No motorcycles here.... they scare me to death!

BUT.... this is my preferred type of mount! :p

Started with this one....
Libby

Who brought this girl onto this earth for me:
Peppy (had her for about 12 years)

Then this man came into my life (He was my favorite...):
Tux

College got a lot more demanding... And I started just training a few horses on the side for friends and started riding on my university's Dressage team. Also took up Eventing.
Ace

Czar

Brumby (my favorite pony that I trained for my coach's client)

Once I got back on my feet... I got my love (and the craziest of them all):
McGraw

Unfortunately, a pack of crazy, hairy beast came and scared away all the horses... taking all the money and time for themselves. (Can't you see their horns?) :wub:

We are looking for a house with property within the next few years, so hopefully I can get myself back in the saddle then.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I hate motorcycles also and love getting around on my mare Willow. An Arab/Percheron. This coming June she will have been with me for 9 years..she's going on 11yrs, still has tons of energy. Hope to have at least another 10-15yrs with her :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Anthony I hope you get a sidecar. Kira would look great in Doggles and a helmut . I have to say im a sucker for a shepherd in a sidecar.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Well, I am not on him, but this was my first horse, Spike. :) I have only owned the real ones.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
what a great thread and great pics, don't want to be the only male that puts a pic up so come on males show yrselves.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
i see all the horsey pics and some vehicles but Anthony appears to me as a rectangle with a red cross inside it? good looking fella tho i am sure, ok will get something up this weekend.

for the record, i do prefer looking at the ladies than men just sayin.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts

59 & 64 Cushman scooters..summer is coming...

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Oh and Rocket Dog...love the new picture..he's so handsome..:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts