German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
My trainer bred her bitch (not GSD), very good match. Except that the bitch was not cut out to be a mum. The puppies survived due to 24/7 care and my trainer had her bitch spayed soon after saying that neither of them could ever do it again. Her bitch is a very well trained gentle girl. Have your bitch spayed.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I STILL have morons trying to convince me to breed Little Miss Genetic Disaster!
I've had multiple strangers ask me if I'm planning to breed the Wild Child who I got from a shelter already spayed. So, that's clearly a nonstarter. But, I've also had other strangers, in different parts of the country, ask me the same thing about my IWs --- all of whom came from reputable breeders.

I just lied and told them that each one was neutered/spayed --- even the males whose dangly bits were clearly visible if one chose to look.

>:)

Aly

p.s., NO, OP, do NOT breed this poor girl again. That would be (IMNSHO) a travesty. Spay her as soon as it's safe and rehome her. She deserves a better future.

·
Registered
851 Posts
This is a no brainer. Please don't breed her. No offense, but the fact that you're even asking us proves how little you know. I'm assuming you're not a GSD breeder, otherwise you wouldn't have asked. Which means you're a back yard breeder. Please spay her. Let the so called "experts" do the breeding. Sorry for being blunt. If your dog is really a "psychopath," we don't need those characteristics in the gene pool.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts