German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a friend of mine has been seeking advice as she is looking into buying a GSD, and the question came up as to what type of coat Kali has. I'm pretty sure she is a saddleback black/red, but the coat type I'm not quite sure. Her coat lies flat, but is fairly thick with an undercoat, and she has feathering on her hindquarters and tail with a thicker coat around her neck.

I've looked up a few sites on examples of coat types, but I can't really tell if she would be short or more of a plush stock coat. Any opinions based on these pictures? They're the only ones I have at work, so I may need to upload more from home.

Thanks a bunch for your input! :D

Attachments

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh standard it is! thanks so much guys for your quick response! And thanks for the comments on the gator pic.. She had her eyes set on that thing for hours, and as soon as she got a chance that gator was no more... gotta love her :wub:

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the examples, guys - that helps a lot! I seemed to get confused with the explanations I found on various sites.

Carla - Gilda is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her :)

I sure do fancy those plush coats..:wub:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.