German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Reactions: Jenny720

Registered
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.
View attachment 573123 View attachment 573124 View attachment 573125 View attachment 573127 View attachment 573128 View attachment 573129 View attachment 573130 View attachment 573131 View attachment 573132 View attachment 573133

Registered
Thank you for sharing all these beautiful pictures of Tessa.
I really enjoy looking at them and seeing what a happy, loved life she had!

Registered
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.
View attachment 573123 View attachment 573124 View attachment 573125 View attachment 573127 View attachment 573128 View attachment 573129 View attachment 573130 View attachment 573131 View attachment 573132 View attachment 573133
so sad, sorry for your loss. about a month and a half ago we took our GSD to the vet as we thought he had the bloat. He had a tumor, Hemangiosarcoma, on his liver that had burst and he had internal bleeding. We had them perform emergency surgery to remove the spleen and his recovery was better than the prognosis. Completely out of the blue and not prepared for it. Hes home now and at about 90 percent. Were enjoying our remaining limited time with him while we can.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
so sad, sorry for your loss. about a month and a half ago we took our GSD to the vet as we thought he had the bloat. He had a tumor, Hemangiosarcoma, on his liver that had burst and he had internal bleeding. We had them perform emergency surgery to remove the spleen and his recovery was better than the prognosis. Completely out of the blue and not prepared for it. Hes home now and at about 90 percent. Were enjoying our remaining limited time with him while we can.
I am so sorry, bittersweet times for you. The suddenness is very difficult. Hug your boy for me. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Peace be with you.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts