German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

Super Moderator
so sudden. I sometimes wonder if that is more forgiving for us than to see them slowly fade away. Either way the heartache is just as bad and the oddness of them not being there still seems so very wrong.
Thank you for the beautiful photo memories.

Registered
I鈥檓 so sorry for your loss. Tessa was just beautiful and seemed to be such a kind dog. My dad lost his first police dog to bloat it鈥檚 so horrible.

Registered
She was so beautiful. And so loved. Nothing prepares us for this sort of thing, it is so hard. I am sorry.

Reactions: ksotto333

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thank you all for your support and kind thoughts and words. They mean so much.

Reactions: GatorBytes

Registered
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.
View attachment 573123 View attachment 573124 View attachment 573125 View attachment 573127 View attachment 573128 View attachment 573129 View attachment 573130 View attachment 573131 View attachment 573132 View attachment 573133
I鈥檓 so sorry.

Registered
So sorry for your loss. Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures.

Reactions: ksotto333

Registered
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.
View attachment 573123 View attachment 573124 View attachment 573125 View attachment 573127 View attachment 573128 View attachment 573129 View attachment 573130 View attachment 573131 View attachment 573132 View attachment 573133
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my girl Circles 13 years ago and still miss her every day. My thoughts are with you and your family

Registered
I am heart broken for all of you! So sorry for your loss 鉂 馃槩馃槥

Registered
Krypto, Hiro and now Bernie who is a Golden Saint rescue
condolences. i know how hard it is to lose a monster like that... happened to me in 2018 with Krypto. It was like losing a child, something parents should never be alive for, but alas, with GSDs, human parents most always are. take care!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Thank you all for your sympathy. Still seems surreal to me that she won't be coming over the hill after fetching her ball. Della is definitely upset, she is 3 years younger, they were inseparable. Tess was the leader, Dell is at a loss on what to do. I was able to take her with me last night to Cay's soccer game. It was the happiest I've seen her since this all happened. I'll just keep focusing on keeping her a little busier. Heartache all around. They've called to let us know her ashes are back. Another tough day.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts