German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Oh no, I am so sorry....they are never with us long enough......to lose one so abruptly is devastating <<<hugs>>>>

Lee
I think the abruptness is what's so hard right now. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you all so much for sharing and caring. Caylee has spent most of the last 2 days here as we work our way through this for us and her. I hate that she has lost her oldest friend.

Reactions: Biscuit

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I lost one of my girls to bloat. Grieve and remember .... my beautiful girl waits for me
I didn't really like this, so sorry for your loss. But thank you for you sympathy.

Registered
My condolences my friend.
I am so sorry you had to say good-bye in such a sudden way.
She was a beautiful model for your montage.
RIP beautiful girl (hugs)

Attachments

Reactions: ksotto333

Registered
Vega 鈥 Von Braun 鈥
I am so so sorry, I know that no words can help ease this loss-but I hope you know that we are all here for you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers 鈾

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 so very sorry. I wish I didn鈥檛 know how you feel.

Registered
I鈥檓 so sorry. Your girls always seemed bigger than life with the pictures and adventures you shared. Perhaps at some point she will let you know that she is young and healthy, without pain and knows you always were there for her and did your very best. Grieve without guilt. It is the best gift you can give her. (((Hugs)))

Registered
Oh my goodness. I鈥檓 so very sorry. We also lost Hunter to GDV - such an awful thing. Many hugs to you and your family.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I鈥檓 so sorry. Your girls always seemed bigger than life with the pictures and adventures you shared. Perhaps at some point she will let you know that she is young and healthy, without pain and knows you always were there for her and did your very best. Grieve without guilt. It is the best gift you can give her. (((Hugs)))
Thank you, we did have so much fun. I was looking forward to her teaching Becca how to swim in the pond this year. Della just likes to wade in the shallows. She was still playing fetch and hanging with the grandkids that evening.

Reactions: Heartandsoul

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Oh my goodness. I鈥檓 so very sorry. We also lost Hunter to GDV - such an awful thing. Many hugs to you and your family.
Such an awful disease. I think we'll have Becca's stomach tacked when we have her spayed.

Reactions: cagal

Registered
I am so sorry for your loss. Your post "the last picture was just the other day" got my heart. Looks like she had such a good life. Rest in peace Tessa, peace to you and your family. Beautiful girl.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts