German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.

Super Moderator
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss. Run In Paradise Tessa.

Reactions: ksotto333

Registered
I'm so sorry - RIP Tessa. Thinking of you all.

Registered
I HATE reading these posts.....feeling for you today and offering prayers up and over you and your entire family right now. I've really enjoyed seeing the pics you've posted of your crew the last few months.

Super Moderator
speechless.
so so sorry 鈾

Super Moderator
I am SO sorry. Bloat is a horrible, horrible thing. I remember being terrified we'd lose him when Keefer bloated. We were lucky, but it so easily could have gone the other way. RIP Tessa.

Super Moderator
Oh man, what a shock.So very sorry for your loss.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
speechless.
so so sorry 鈾
I am speechless also. I keep going over that day, what could I have done, how or when or why happened to bring it on. Normal day, she was playing fetch, hanging with the grands, nothing out of the ordinary. It's hard to wrap my mind around this. And Della knows, she's quieter, acting a little off. She nosed at my hands so hard when I came in the door. She's never done that before.

Premium Member
Oh no, I am so sorry....they are never with us long enough......to lose one so abruptly is devastating <<<hugs>>>>

Lee

Registered
This is something I never dreamed I would be posting this week. We lost our lovely, beautiful Tessa to bloat early yesterday morning. We rushed to the vet at midnight, but there wasn't anything they could do. We ended her pain, cradling her in my arms. She's been everywhere with us for the last 10 years. Loving, protecting Caylee and Colton, swimming in Lake Superior, camping wherever we went. We miss you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for the memories.馃挃 The last picture was just the other day with Caylee by her side of course.
View attachment 573123 View attachment 573124 View attachment 573125 View attachment 573127 View attachment 573128 View attachment 573129 View attachment 573130 View attachment 573131 View attachment 573132 View attachment 573133
I am so sorry. She will be in your heart forever. I hope this helps, in a way dogs are lucky they don't have to suffer an she is at peace now.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts