German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her first heat ever, my little baby Emma is growing up on me!! Guess I'd better watch her and make sure no males get to her, as we don't want pups right now... I was wondering why she was acting so strange last night and this morning, now I know why!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
11 months? Wow~ I heard that it usually happens sometime around 6 to 8 months!
Ruby is only 4 months now, not spayed yet. Thinking about it when she's 2yrs old to fully mature her bones and her mind

Any way, could you describe "acting strange" just want to be prepared when the time comes

Thank you~

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
Originally Posted By: Ruby100411 months? Wow~ I heard that it usually happens sometime around 6 to 8 months!
its a rough estimate. the same with girls... most start their cycles around 12yrs... i was 15... as my mom and my sister... it happens.

anyone know if being a "late bloomer" is genetic with dogs?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally Posted By: Camerafodder
Originally Posted By: Ruby100411 months? Wow~ I heard that it usually happens sometime around 6 to 8 months!
its a rough estimate. the same with girls... most start their cycles around 12yrs... i was 15... as my mom and my sister... it happens.

TMI TMI!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
Originally Posted By: lcht2
Originally Posted By: Camerafodder

TMI TMI!!!!
LOL

boys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts