German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
But he's such a sweet dog, and I'm moving!

Aaaargh!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
"Are your parents siblings?" LOL!

·
Registered
403 Posts
These are excuses, unfortunately, commonly heard on Craigslist as well, but these types of individuals are also awaiting a fee for their "trouble."

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugh, then these same dumb people go out and buy new dogs and repeat the process. Good video I hope everyone who has ever easily given up on their dog watches this.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
The worse I know of is when a couple came in to the humane society I volunteered at. They brought in their 2 cats, and wanted to turn them over and adopt 2 new cats because they didn't match the furniture anymore.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
The worse I know of is when a couple came in to the humane society I volunteered at. They brought in their 2 cats, and wanted to turn them over and adopt 2 new cats because they didn't match the furniture anymore.
I ended up with a cat as a foster for the same reason... they asked for a white cat instead of the tabby they brought in... Our adoption rep. shook her head and said no, no more adoptions through them at all but they were happy to take their cat into rescue. They dropped the carrier with the cat in it and walked out the door.... the cat was 8 and they had it since it was a kitten. :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
At the shelter we adopted Angel & Demon from they were talking to us about all the stupid reasons people try and drop their dogs off for and one lady tried to take her puppy back because it peed on her carpet... People are really so ignorant that they expect ANY new dog that comes into their home to be fully house trained?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts