German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know whether to post this in the Therapy Dog section or here. I decided the rescue dogs always need positive public relations.

I have three rescue dogs, all now therapy dogs and I cried watching this on youtube. How many of you rescue groups have therapy dogs just waiting for someone to recognize their worth and adopt them?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=igiBm5VgadU

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Beautiful....everyone should see this.....

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I am so glad to see this posted!! One of my fosters, soon to be adopted by me, is starting formal training next week and by the end of August, we will be taking the CGC test- I plan on making him a therapy dog with Sunshine Friends out of Syracuse, NY!! He is almost 7 months, and both myself and trainer thinks he has exactly what it takes-what a wonderful thing to see as I begin my training with him... THANK YOU for posting this!!

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
When I have time I am going to train Rafi as a therapy dog! He is already an unofficial therapy dog in my neighborhood, especially for the kids and older folks!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Thank you for posting the movie, Bonnie.

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" is the absolutely <u>perfect</u> accompanying music--thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts