German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a new little alien in the house! Meet Sigourney!
Her tail has not stopped wagging. She is 8 weeks today and she came off the plane and out of the crate in typical GSD style, acting like she owned the place, not scared of a thing. SHe is ball CRAZY!! I think she is going to have alot more drive than my other three!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Oh how cute! I love the last picture!! Sigourney looks like she has quite the little attitude for a pup who just flew in.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
oh that last picture is just SO cute. there is nothing like a shepherd puppy.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I love her to bits!! That last picture is priceless. Hope she lets you sleep tonight!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is sooooo cute,,love the last one,,

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats! She is adorable. Enjoy the soft puppy fur.:D

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
She is soo cute. I love her name!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats! What a sweetheart and I also love the last one! :wub:

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice looking pup. i'm glad she enjoyed her flight.
where was she flown in from?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! I forgot how much work they are! It's like birthing children...you forget the pain until you have your next one!

She's like a windup toy. Her tails goes 90 to nothing and so does she!
I think she is on the small side as she is only 8 lbs, which is surprising as she was a whopping 2 lbs at birth. There were only 2 puppies and her brother was stillborn (2.5 lbs and got stuck). Anyway Gilda was 13 lbs at 8 weeks (75 lbs at 18 months) so I suspect Sigourney will be more medium size. It's a doll!

Doggiedad: She flew in (to Dallas) from Chicago but had a 3 hour layover in Houston. I've imported from Germany and Canada before and they always come off their flights like it's no big deal. I don't know how other breeds do with flying but these guys (gsd's) are real troopers with it.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
She is a doll!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts