German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Are you sure you didn't leave your dog at the groomer's and didn't realize you got a different dog back? No, but seriously, she'll go through changes so many times. Btw, yes, she was gorgeous as a young pup. But she's also gorgeous now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Are you sure you didn't leave your dog at the groomer's and didn't realize you got a different dog back? No, but seriously, she'll go through changes so many times. Btw, yes, she was gorgeous as a young pup. But she's also gorgeous now.
Haha...if she hadn't come right to me, I might have been suspicious! :thinking: And thank you! I'll keep the camera clicking as she keeps changing. It'll be cool to see how much she changed in a year.

Registered
How dark was she as a baby? Mine is very close to what he was at 6 weeks with a much darker winter coat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
How dark was she as a baby? Mine is very close to what he was at 6 weeks with a much darker winter coat.
She was a nice caramel color but she is a lot darker now and seems to be getting darker by the day. It's kinda cool to see how fast she's changing!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
My sable girl is fixin to turn 10 years old and she's still changing form year to year and season to season it seems.
Really? Wow...that's interesting to hear and so cool! Here in Cali, we don't really have seasons so I'm wondering if she's still going to get a "winter coat"...:thinking:

Registered
Really? Wow...that's interesting to hear and so cool! Here in Cali, we don't really have seasons so I'm wondering if she's still going to get a "winter coat"...:thinking:
Lol well we live in TX where it's known to get up to 80+ degrees in December and Koda still gets a winter coat soooo.....>:)

Registered
She is a cutie she looks just like Max鈥檚 sister and she was lighter then Max. Sables are my favorite I love watching the color process. They get that dark line down the back and that is when all the dark fur starts coming Spreading in. She may look like she is now a with someone varying lightness or darkness with seasons. Time will tell. I find if they have that dark black patch underneath their chest area the darker they will be.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts