German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Indy z Diehlomov

9 weeks old.

Made it through 2 states without a problem. Came home and acts like she owns the place. Extremely confident, alert, and sassy. Excellent food and toy drive. Very in tune with us already yet independent as well.

Worked on perch work this eve and caught on very quickly. Indy is just what we wanted.

Ozzy is not sure what to think of the little hellion, but did very well meeting her. In time they will learn to co exist.

Taking pics of this girl is a chore but managed to get a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Kill me now! She is absolutely precious. And by that expression, hellion seems about right. Of course the Oz Man did good with meeting her, he's a rock star!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank everyone. Ozzy was awesome but Indy is Indy a puppy with very sharp teeth.

Yes, she is a black sable, love her color.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love the black sable. However, as cute as she is. I can’t say that I envy you. The teething stage that will be coming is...well...you get the point. Enjoy her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
941 Posts
I can tell from her expression that things just aren't gonna work out. Fortunately, *I* can help: Send her to me! :grin2: Seriously, she is one gorgeous girl! Congratulations! I love the ones with "attitude." Keeps things interesting...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. Yes, she has attitude and a set of lungs on her. Jumps in your face with mouth wide open. Hates the crate but oh well. But, such a good pup no accidents in crate took her out once at night.
At the moment quiet and resting.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all. Kennel is pretty sturdy she has never tried to bite at it, if she does she goes in the airline crate. So far so good.
Home for 3 days now no accidents in crate or out. Slept thru the night last night.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hopefully didn't sleep through night in that position, that would give me quite a crick in the neck! :)

No accidents already, that's impressive.

Does she try to Play with Ozzie and jump on him, etc?
My friend's pup is so funny, he literally runs circles around the older dog trying to get her to play. But they have a huge age gap (like, 10 years).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts