German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lil puppers is growing up!!! Shasta from 12 weeks on up to just about 7 months old

i'll load some more later on but i have to get my camera and its upstairs lol.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
haha you were right she is beautiful!! Its amazing how their color changes. Einstein went through a brown phase, almost black phase, to where he is now. Beautiful girl (girl?). Almost looked like a mal at first but looks like a gorgeous shepherd now...

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha you were right she is beautiful!! Its amazing how their color changes. Einstein went through a brown phase, almost black phase, to where he is now. Beautiful girl (girl?). Almost looked like a mal at first but looks like a gorgeous shepherd now...

lol yeah Shasta is a girl. I think the color changes is one of the reason i like sables so much. start off that brown and then BOOM! totally different coloration! I'd like to have a dutch shepherd some day. Not sure about mals though. . . guess wait and see what the future holds. I'll try to get some pictures of her this weekend in motion.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is so beautiful!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I love the forth pic :wub: "OH come on can I eat already and quit taking pics of me!!!!"

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She has such beautiful color, I love those sables!! She has such gorgeous red in her ... where did you get her?

got her in raleigh from an accidental litter. They took in their pastors shepherd after the pastor found out he had cancer and their female went into heat before they realized it. their female went into heat with their realizing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts