German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we got another snow here in jville, nc. yes, its weird for it to snow more than once a season (if it snows at all!!!). Well Shasta had been let out earlier by my husband to go potty so she knew it was out there. When i got home she begged me to let her outside. So i did.... but i took the video camera with me!!! this is one of 5 videos but i dont plan to upload all 5. check it out! she's such a goofy puppy. Wish i could get a picture of her snow covered face lol.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha she's pretty funny. I wonder what Dodger would do if he ever saw snow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Shasta was having so much fun in the snow!! I loved it when her face was covered in it. How cute. :)

I am so jealous of everyone and their snow pics and videos it has not snowed here at all. I would love to see Victor and Jamie Lee's reaction to it. :(

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah. We got some snow a couple weeks ago. it was more of a dusting but naturally people panic around here and everything shuts down the minute someone see's a snowflake. but she thoroughly enjoys the snow. We were thinking she wouldnt get to experience snow until we went home in a couple weeks but nope! we got some snow!!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Looks like Shasta is loving the snow!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea snow in NC is very rare, but we have had so much already, where Im living we have around 8 inches.

Axel went out to play in it today and he was running full speed at me, tried to turn lost his balance and slid all the way to me, he just got up and shook his head, covered from head to tail in snow haha, god I love that dog.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's a great looking dog! Looks like she loves to play in the snow!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh cool! thanks WarrentsWifey! thats awesome!!!! Definitely doing the copy and paste bit into my pictures!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea snow in NC is very rare, but we have had so much already, where Im living we have around 8 inches.

Axel went out to play in it today and he was running full speed at me, tried to turn lost his balance and slid all the way to me, he just got up and shook his head, covered from head to tail in snow haha, god I love that dog.

yeah i was hearing about all the snow you guys got up there! we got a good amount of snow for here on the coast but i still wish it was more. Problem is now, its been raining and its supposed to freeze.... i can handle it but there are just too many people who cant! I think Shasta intentionally lost her balance a few times. lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts