Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there anything like this on the east coast (specifically in the northeast)? I have an interest in learning more about SDA, but I've never come across any events in my area.

Where about are you? Here is a list of some of the SDA clubs around. There is also one in Pennsylvania. If you don't see anything in your area, I would strongly recommend holding a seminar. That way you can see first hand what SDA is about. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. This is a fantastic sport with some amazing people.

http://www.servicedogsofamerica.com/Content/sdaweb/sdatraininginfo.html

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where about are you? Here is a list of some of the SDA clubs around. There is also one in Pennsylvania. If you don't see anything in your area, I would strongly recommend holding a seminar. That way you can see first hand what SDA is about. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. This is a fantastic sport with some amazing people.

http://www.servicedogsofamerica.com/Content/sdaweb/sdatraininginfo.html
I'm in NY. Where is the one in PA? I didn't see it listed on the link you provided.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The trial will be here before we know it, and I've done virtually no prep for it. Still a few things I need to work with Kimber. She's never seen the false start, and the building searches are always difficult. I also need to get her back in a muzzle. She hasn't been in one since her P1Muzzle title. Oh so much to work.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Kimber came into heat early. If things go as planned, we won't be able to compete since she should be pregnant. Darn females lol. Oh well, I'm still decoying and am looking forward to it. Maybe I can find someone else dog to trial.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This weekend is fast approaching. We picked up our Alaska competitors yesterday and got a short training session in. Should be a fun trial.

Over at the eastern regionals, one team has finally passed the Police Dog 3. Many dogs have tried with no success. I'm sad it wasn't a GSD and really sad it wasn't Kimber and me.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kimber's turn is coming. How is it going with her? She's due when?

Thanks:) She's doing great. She's getting big. We have a pool going on how many pups are in there. I may sonogram again to get abbetter idea. She's wanting to work. I'm trying to keep her as active as possible without doing anythjng too strenuous. Me on the other hand, I'm going crazy without my partner lol. I do so much with her and not being able to work her and just do what we do is getting old already hahaha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts