German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trent on sentry duty (that, or I just wanted better pictures of him in his new harness). Also was trying out shooting wide open for fun, which worked out okay!

"NOPE. DON'T WANNA."

"Okay, fine. I'll be good." - two new favorite pictures

Outtake: "grumblegrumble"

Definite knows how to pose

Love this dog

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think I may need to copy the angle you took these at!

Trent is handsome as usual!!! I would expect nothing less.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I love Trent close ups, he has such beautiful eyes! Btw if any of your lenses go missing, it WASN'T me. ;):D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the nice comments - really appreciate them!!

I think I may need to copy the angle you took these at!

Trent is handsome as usual!!! I would expect nothing less.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Please please do! I love your Dante and Khaleesi photos :wub:
I'm really glad I tried a lower angle for these pictures - but I probably looked ridiculous taking them!! I was sprawled flat across the ground of my front lawn, not quite sure what the neighbors walking by were thinking :wild:

I love Trent close ups, he has such beautiful eyes! Btw if any of your lenses go missing, it WASN'T me. ;):D
Thanks!! Have to agree, he has the sweetest eyes :)

LOL well for one, I'm pretty sure my Nikon lenses won't work on your Canon body... and secondly, it's the 50mm f/1.8. Same as yours!!

Great photos, what lens were you using for those?
Thank you - I used the 50mm f/1.8 for all of these. Was playing around with the lens and trying to shoot with it wide open.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Foiled! And really? Hmm I can't seem to get pictures like that, possibly because the lighting in my back yard is terrible! There's a huge palm tree and avocado tree and the leaves block a lot of light, need to find a better place to take pictures. :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Foiled! And really? Hmm I can't seem to get pictures like that, possibly because the lighting in my back yard is terrible! There's a huge palm tree and avocado tree and the leaves block a lot of light, need to find a better place to take pictures. :)
Oops, just saw this! Sometimes it really is just finding the right time of the day or the amount/placement of lighting. Our entire front yard is also shaded from the sun by two tall trees, but it worked in my advantage because it blocked out the harsh sunlight. It's just a really nice spot for pictures, especially between the nice colors in the back and foreground!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts