German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a Cattle Dog forum, but I wanted to ask some of you to send some good thoughts to my Cattle Dog, Saba. She is 10 years old now and we just found out that she has congestive failure. She went to the vet last week and at first it was thought to be just a murmur, but now we know it's a lot more serious. Looking at her, you wouldn't know that anything is wrong except for the fact that she is very winded with walking. She's on medication and we are just going to try to keep her as comfortable as possible.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
sending good vibes for Saba, (love the name:) hpe the meds help and she has many more good days. hugs to you all as well.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Sending you and Saba healing thoughts and prayers.
Hugs to both of you.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I love all herders. Sending good thoughts. CHF sounds terrible, but if caught early and treated well, you may enjoy Saba's companionship for longer than you think.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just saw that I didn't put in heart failure, but congestive failure ( I hate typos:)).She's definitely not suffering, but doesn't know what her limitations are either, so we have to make sure that she doesn't overextend herself. Other than that, she's the typical jolly Saba we see everyday. I just hate seeing her get old:(. I am going to stay positive though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts