German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Pensacola FL.
I looked around and did not see a Sticky or topic but I am so happy my GSD has been seizure free for over 6 months now where he had them at least once a week.
This may sound hard to believe but what cured my dog was putting him on Confortis. That's it! I have no affiliation with the company but joined this forum for no other reason than to tell everyone who is struggling with the heartache of watching your best friend suffer through Grand Mauls should at least give this a try and hopefully give feedback as to if it works for you.
My dog " Zeiss " started having seizures after he was 3 years old and we tried everything I knew of but staying on the same food [ Pedigree , table scraps , and raw deer scraps ] the only change was the Confortis.
I probably will not post much but I love this bread of Dog and now have 2 males. a two YO super dog nemed Wolf [ AKA Wolfgang ]and my 4 1/2 year old that is not really too athletic compared to the young dog. have owned GSD's all my life and there is no other dog for me.
Semper Fi
Randy USMC Ret

Attachments

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Hello! Good looking boys. Glad you were able to find something to help control Zeiss's seizures. Our beagle had seizures, but they were very in frequent. I hope the confortis continues to work for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts