German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conformation for show rating coming up next week. Here's the latest stack of him

Attachments

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Nikki! He's a clone of his momma. :wub:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Jax- would you mind sharing his pedigree? I would love to see the lines he comes from!

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a handsome young man! He'll do very well in the show :)
Thank you! I think he's ready. My trainer and handler thinks he's ready. I sure hope I am!

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
He'll do great!!!

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope so Jane! His paw his healing. My vet must have thought he had a lunatic on his hands. I was beside myself. 1 week out and he rips his paw on a stray stone. After I waited a month for the roads to work back in because I thought running on all those stones was going to hurt him. And a single one takes him out. UGH!

·
Registered
368 Posts
good head, nice top line, slight dip behind withers, upper arm needs to be better angled. rear hind quarter needs a little more angulation but is very balanced with the front. good bones,firmness and construction.

Beautiful male, congrats

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Are you handling him? I would love to get a show rating on my boy once he gets his titles(if), but would have zero idea how to go about it.

Your boy is gorgeous!

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gsdsar - sent a message. He'll be double handed. I just need to stay ahead of him and do what my handler tells me. :)

d4mmo - thank you! In addition to your thoughts, my show trainer said his loin is to long. She said to start pulling with him and build that muscle there to prevent injury.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
He is gorgeous!

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3 more days. Holding my breathe and hope I don't do anything to screw him up on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Love Seger! Good luck and I'm sure you will let us know how it goes

·
Registered
31,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I will! Did I ever tell you about Jax knocking me on my back at the feet of the agility judge?! Good times! Anything can happen when you are dealing with thinking beings. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts