German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's funny that she is so popular. If I compare her to Cion or Valor or Nadja she seems a bit lacking. Not to me, but in general. She is untrained and untrainable. I had to teach her to look at me so she does so sparingly other then on command, not your typical waiting to impress GSD. She just seems to draw people to her though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well, I suspect that is going to be a story about Shadow. Lol. The photographer spent most of the time shooting video of her and laying on the floor with her! Got kisses, met Lambie.
So she realized that her wonderfulness was going to finally be publically recognized and give her justified accolades, thus treating these strangers with friendly greetings.

when will the story air?

Sabis, both she and you are interesting to say the least and I think you both have a bit of magnetism.

now how bout that book??? 🙂

·
Administrator
The Nerd Herder
6,328 Posts
It's funny that she is so popular. If I compare her to Cion or Valor or Nadja she seems a bit lacking. Not to me, but in general. She is untrained and untrainable. I had to teach her to look at me so she does so sparingly other then on command, not your typical waiting to impress GSD. She just seems to draw people to her though.
It's your relationship that is so endearing. The two of you make such an awesome team. I love hearing your stories.

·
Super Moderator
6,357 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts