bump!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
bump!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
oh I cant keep looking at these.. seems all of the poor dogs are scheduled to be PTS on my birthday :-( wish I was closer

·
Registered
906 Posts
Poor guy! And I agree...really small kennel area! Oh I wish I didn't live in a townhouse with a crappy HOA or else I would go get him :( Side note...I see on these forums that people say bump...what does that mean!?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Lesley "bump" is just someone bumpin the post to the top of the list. Any time you comment on a thread it puts it to the top of the list so it's just a short easy way to "bump" the thread higher up on the board so people are more likely to come across it instead of sifting through a bunch of posts to find it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ohhhhhh okedokee I gotcha!! In that case...Bump away!!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Update: says as of Dec 6th "Buddy" has been "adopted" by German Shepherd Rescue of Central Florida. He'll be out of that tiny run soon!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
yay! for good news!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Update: says as of Dec 6th "Buddy" has been "adopted" by German Shepherd Rescue of Central Florida. He'll be out of that tiny run soon!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:
He went to a great place, Rae & team love these dark guys & I knew she'd take him when his pic found it's way into my email inbox :D

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Oh thank God!! I absolutely hate the thought of all these dogs being put down so close to Christmas. I am so glad that this sweet boy will be getting a second chance!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That is such great new!! You can bet he will be happy to get out of that tiny space.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Whew! I clicked on the post and it was gone so I feared the worst. Glad to hear he has a better place to be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts