German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm moving to the Seattle area for work and I REFUSE to leave my German Shepherd behind.
I'm a perpetual renter so I'm looking for rentals that will allow me to keep him.
Any suggestions????

He's got his Canine Good Citizenship certificate and a few obedience awards. We even started therapy work. He's the best temperament anyone could ask for. Loves kids, dogs, cats, everyone he meets. He's been a tester dog for a rescue I worked with.

He's my baby.

Any and all help welcome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi bander7, not sure if you would still check this forum, but did you find what you're looking for? I'm from Seattle and know of some apartments that allow large breed dogs including German Shepherds. I also know a few people who are looking to rent their houses and are dog friendly. PM me if you still need help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi calpal,

I am in the same situation as bander7, would you be kind and please pass on that information to me as well. Really appreciate any help guys !

Thanks!

Hi bander7, not sure if you would still check this forum, but did you find what you're looking for? I'm from Seattle and know of some apartments that allow large breed dogs including German Shepherds. I also know a few people who are looking to rent their houses and are dog friendly. PM me if you still need help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts