German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm searching for littermates of Von Den Brookfields vondenbrookfields pups from the January 2016 E litter of Igor / Ladybug. I'd love to catch up with some of Opie's (Esko's) littermates!
Anyone out there with a Von Den Brookfields pup? I'd love to connect.
Thanks!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hi,
I'm searching for littermates of Von Den Brookfields vondenbrookfields pups from the January 2016 E litter of Igor / Ladybug. I'd love to catch up with some of Opie's (Esko's) littermates!
Anyone out there with a Von Den Brookfields pup? I'd love to connect.
Thanks!

I have a 2 1/2 year old male from Will and Bella. Great family dog,very playful. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the reply. Ladybug is actually a Will daughter, so our dogs are oddly related :) He's a good boy and we are enjoying him. Best of luck with your dog. I'd be happy to stay in touch if your interested. I'll post a picture of Opie once I figure out how ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I just came across your post. You wrote this a while back, but it would be fun to see how your puppy is growing. We have a puppy from the same litter. Igor and Ladybug's E litter. We have a girl. We named her Roxy (Elle Roxy).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
We also have a dog from this litter Violet (ESKA). She is fabulous and in training for a seizure response service dog for our 25 yr old son. Would love to hear from and see pics from Violet's litter mates. My sister and brother in law also have a 7 yr old male from Bev. He is also great. They are wonderful dogs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts