German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ummm....yes so just wondering what the usual scrotum color is on an intact male aged 12 months. There is no licking of the area or known health issues. Sorry for the silly question and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. He is quite dark (black) and didn't really think about what is the usual range. Cheers.

·
Registered
9,919 Posts
Cam, my Collie has it bright pink with black lines, looking like chocolate Easter eggs. Normally I don't care about looks but it's good that he has long fur. The male GSDs had dark pigmented ones.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Lol well I had a look underneath, thought I'd see Easter eggs too :grin2: I'm sure my neighbours were wondering what I was doing, though Phoenix had them out at 14 months old, there's still has a wee bit of skin...dark pigment.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Mako's are dark. Like brownish and covered in black hair.

The dog likes laying on his back with his back legs spread wiiiiiiide apart.

Especially infront of the fan.

Such a man thing.

Ugh.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Lol well I had a look underneath, thought I'd see Easter eggs too :grin2: I'm sure my neighbours were wondering what I was doing, though Phoenix had them out at 14 months old, there's still has a wee bit of skin...dark pigment.
Singe gets his grooming outside. Part of that is washing his sheath and testicles as well as checking for any changes or abnormalities. God only knows what my neighbors might think lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Singe gets his grooming outside. Part of that is washing his sheath and testicles as well as checking for any changes or abnormalities. God only knows what my neighbors might think lol

:spittingcoffee:

Now you have me wondering what my neighbors are thinking because I wash Traveler outside to but I'm always saying things like "Oh, doesn't that feel soooo good?"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts