German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

May you from this day on run wild and free in a peaceful land of large fields and plenty of apple trees. A place where no fears can torment you and you’ll always feel safe. May you always have a toy to hold in your mouth and many other puppies to play with. May you finally rest and find that peace you’ve so desperately been searching for these past few years.

We’re sorry to have kept you longer than we should. It’s just that we didn’t want you to go so soon. We love you and will miss our special little wild one.

April 2002 - August 2008

Anyone who's interested, if you wouldn't mind could you please post your comments on my blog? I'd like to keep it and not loose anything next time the board get's "pruned". Thanks.
Black Dog's Photoblog - Scooby's Memorial Page.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
I am so sorry I left something on your blog
scooby

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Vin, my heart goes out to you and your DH. I know this was not an easy decision. Run Free Scooby man, play with all the other pups, watch over your Vin and the Crew, enjoy all the things that you couldn't when you were on this earth.

Val

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Scooby. It sounds like it was a difficult, gut-wrenching decision you made in his best interests.

Rest in Peace handsome Scooby, run with joy at the Bridge.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
I am sorry for your loss Vinnie and also sorry that I did not see this sooner. This has always been a hard area for me to visit and today especially so. Phoenix would have been nine today (21st).

dear Scooby.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts