German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone read her K9 Korner article (page 49) Nov/Dec issue? I thought it was a fun read.

For those who may have not read it, she talks about the fun of naming a puppy, and shopping for a big strong male, and bringing home a female.

Hittin' pretty close to home for me.......

·
Registered
27,272 Posts
Wayne is Jager looking like a coatie? I can't tell from the pics.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too early to say......all I know for sure is I am bringing a puppy home, so everyone is jazzed at casa del Wayner!!!!

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
It would be pretty funny if the one you ended up with is "Jinx"! lol

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be pretty funny if the one you ended up with is "Jinx"! lol
One woman's funny is another man's ironic!!!!!!!

We have had this running joke for years in my family regarding what we refer to as the "Oliver curse". (insert a head turn follow by spitting to the ground twice)

The other week, my landscapers had been here all day doing the annual fall clean-up. It was extremely windy, and cleaning up is challenging with the leaves blowin' around. They did their usual amazing job, and as I was in the front yard seeing them off...I stood and threw them a wave as they pulled away. I watched them round the corner and disappear....when CREEEEKKKKKK....SQUEEEEEKKKKKK.....CRASH!!! The wind brings down a twenty foot Brandford Pear tree in my front yard, across the front walk, and debris, limbs, leaves and crap everywhere, just trashing the front yard. The Oliver curse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts