German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm looking into Schutzhund Kevin's 8 week- 12 month training course. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I don't know- I'm a bit on the fence with all online training for IGP... are you training with a club? I've heard some good things about his videos, but you really need people to watch you train for input. Does he offer that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know- I'm a bit on the fence with all online training for IGP... are you training with a club? I've heard some good things about his videos, but you really need people to watch you train for input. Does he offer that?
He has a community page where he answers questions. I did go ahead a purchase the course and have liked it so far, I'll be joining a club too though for sure!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I really like him.

I'd say the online stuff should just be in addition to club training.

I watched Marko videos for a awhile but training with him was something completely different. Things I either pick up from the videos or things he changed up for me (not all handlers are national or world level) made a world of difference.

Use the videos but definitely join a club and let them know you like his style

Reactions: FridaVon97

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like him.

I'd say the online stuff should just be in addition to club training.

I watched Marko videos for a awhile but training with him was something completely different. Things I either pick up from the videos or things he changed up for me (not all handlers are national or world level) made a world of difference.

Use the videos but definitely join a club and let them know you like his style
Good answer, thanks! I just spoke with a club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts