German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Dad did a little Schutzhund/IPO Demonstration at Nottingham County Show last weekend. Its aimed at raising public awareness of what the working GSD can do as well as highlighting the importance of maintaining good health and breed standards.

It went down really well! Hopefully gonna do more in the future.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
inspirational, never figured out why thread related to good examples of performance are the least viewed, least responded to, least common???

i came across yr kennel in my search for the perfect stud dog, could not get to him as the owner seems difficult/anti-social but worked back to you guys thru khai.

would love to talk dog with yr dad sometime, no offence but i find it easier to talk to older people than to the younger generation.

great work , you guys are getting the UK taken seriously for the first time i remember in working dogs.

·
Registered
27,278 Posts
fabulous representation!

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Were you or your dad RAF PDDT members? Someone says you have never been so beautiful before...
Well, spec-ta-cu-lar! Speeding the film helps of course, I can imagine crowd reaction. Thank you, I watched with great pleasure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts