German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
803 Posts
Well, I have a consealed weapons permit and carry a gun every where I go, I hope to never have to use it but it's at my disposal all the same. I think the same could be said for a protection dog, except no one could ever take your dog and turn it on you!

· Premium Member
803 Posts
And one time Kaiser somehow extrapolated SchH article searches to finding my old college class ring that had been lost in the yard months before, and telling me exactly where it was and making sure I came over to get it. No idea how he made that leap, but was greatful he did.
Wow... Now that something we could all use!! Very impressive!! Wish I could train Blitz to find the remote I ALWAYS loose!! Maybe I should tie a hotdog to it LOL

· Premium Member
803 Posts
I was threatened by a coyote, had a stupid scary kid jump out at us in a very threatening manner, and as I am nocturnal, there are scary men out walking around at night when there is nobody around. Most of these were before my dog ever started SchH - he started late - and he acted with totally appropriate aggression without any help from me. Since he started, it hasn't come up.
Isn't that just how the world works, I live in Florida and one year we had 3 direct hit hurricanes that left us with out power for a week each time. We decided to invest in a generator so we would not be out of power for weeks with every hurricane (there was one more 2 days before it was installed) since the day it was put in we have not been hit by a single hurricane- we have not so much as had a thunderstorm strong enough to knock out the power.... That was 6 years ago!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.