German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a break from the rain, 2 gorgeous days of sunshine and I'm taking advantage of it! The Carmel area is so beautiful, I just wanted to share a few landscape type photos. Thanks for looking!:wink2:

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

View of Carmel River State Beach
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I agree, so beautiful. Thanks for the mid winter scenic break.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Ok, I know those places very well. I knew someone that lived in that house on Carmel Point. Do I miss living there! Thanks for posting pics of home!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Beautiful photos, I cannot wait until my little girl is vaccinated and able to go down the California coast with me! Molly looks like one happy girl living the dream :)

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful photos, I cannot wait until my little girl is vaccinated and able to go down the California coast with me! Molly looks like one happy girl living the dream :)
This area is not only beautiful but extremely dog friendly, hope you can visit soon!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok, I know those places very well. I knew someone that lived in that house on Carmel Point. Do I miss living there! Thanks for posting pics of home!
This is my first time walking here, usually I am the driver in a car and don't get to take in the scenery as much as I'd like. Glad you enjoyed the photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts