German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
That's why I cautioned a member recently whose friend had a litter of puppies not to advertise them for free for this exact reason.

There was a member here a couple years ago who found a dead lab in the water. It was believed it was used as a bait dog and dumped:(

I don't understand how anyone could do this. SCUM!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Truly sickening :(

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Regretably there are some real sicko's out there. There needs to be tougher laws that are enforced to stop this madness.:mad:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
People should just stop breeding and giving animals away. The idea of this makes me sick and heart broken. How can anyone hurt an innocent animal?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Wow.. this just makes me furious and sad at the same time.. How awful is that????
At first i believed the stigma that if you get a dog or cat of craigslist or the newspaper your a bad person because you did not adopt from a shelter. But this is why I do feel like your saving a dog or cat if its from craigslist or some other source when it says "for free" or "Free to good home", etc. You just NEVER know where that animals is going. No matter what the person says or looks like.. *sigh* So sad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts