German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s kind of a miracle, but I think we have a peace agreement. I now leave Scarlet and the kitties together all the time, even when I leave the house. I’m so happy, lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cats have finally figured out that if Scarlet chases them, nothing happens when she “catches” them. They just look at each other, lol.

·
Registered
217 Posts
What a sweet looking pair! I have a soft spot for meezers, I would love to have one again. A friend of mine shows oriental shorthairs every time she shows me pictures of her kittens I just melt, love those huge ears lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Aww so sweet! Mine are there too, with time it just keeps getting better and better. Here's our "guard dog" and watch cat keeping a close eye on the door lol. How old is your kitty? Mine is getting up there, don't know what I'll do when she goes... she has taught all my puppies how to behave.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 2 Siamese. Mimi (blue point) is 6 and Pi (chocolate point) is 4. Great cats!

Reactions: MineAreWorkingline

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I have 2 Siamese. Mimi (blue point) is 6 and Pi (chocolate point) is 4. Great cats!

Oh so cute!!! Looks like they get along really well? My cat terrorizes other cats ? , did you do anything special to get them to like each other or introduce them? Oddly enough mine does much better with dogs.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh so cute!!! Looks like they get along really well? My cat terrorizes other cats ? , did you do anything special to get them to like each other or introduce them? Oddly enough mine does much better with dogs.

Mimi was 2 when I got Pi (who was 5 months old). It took about a week for them to stop hissing at each other. They’re great together, with only the occasional kitty spat. I bought them from the same show breeder who emphasizes temperament and structure.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Your kitties are so pretty!

I love Siamese cats. The absolutely most amazing animal I ever lived with was a 3/4 Siamese 1/4 barn tabby tomcat. He looked like an applehead seal lynx point. His ‘breeder’ was not very careful, I guess, he was the product of an oops litter, as was his dad. Good thing this is a GSD forum or I’d go on for pages.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have a friend with a dog savvy cat. It's amazing how much more well behaved Apex is. We have some peace...but not perfect. Out of my 4 cats he won't chase 2 indoors. Outdoors won't chase 3/4
The other 2 are young and I swear like to taunt him. We will get there. My 2 older cats can share a space relaxing emphasis on space LOL. Nothing happens when he chases he plays with them like dogs loves a chase zero contact preferred. Super cute photo and huge accomplishment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts