German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know what it is with these two! You’d think Mimi (7 year old Siamese kitty) would steer clear of Scarlet, but no. Scarlet clearly thinks Mimi belongs to her, and I’ve gotten some funny photos and stories.

At first glance, this last photo looks kind of normal, but Scarlet wouldn’t let Mimi go. When I said “leave that kitty alone”, she’d press harder on her. It was her kitty, and she was keeping her.

The week before, they were next to me on the couch and I noticed that Scarlet had stuffed Mimi under her chest. All I could see were two long skinny outstretched legs and her teeny alien head. Her expression clearly said “help meeeeeee”.
I pulled her out. Good grief.

You’d think Mimi would avoid that big ol’ shepherd. Maybe slap her, yell at her in her big loud Siamese voice. Nope. She keeps sitting next to her. And keeps getting stuffed under Scarlet’s chest. They are such weirdos.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pi, the other Siamese, is having none of it. One time Scarlet and I were sitting on the couch, and Pi strolled down the back of the couch behind us. She slapped Scarlet in the head, walked a few steps and slapped me in the head, and then kept on walking. Scarlet and I looked at each other like “what did WE do???”.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Yes! Thanks for the laugh...adorable <3
Especially Pi whacking you both in the head. :grin2:

Reactions: dogfaeries

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s a circus here.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And now we have the one-eyed champion dog that keeps running into my leg. She can chase a cat, and catch a ball, but can’t seem to navigate around me without almost knocking me over!

Reactions: Sabis mom

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I chose to get kittens when we moved out to the country, hoping the Germans would accept them better than a cat. It's crazy how well they all get along, each in their own way. Della just thinks they belong to her, she grooms them until they are sloppy wet. Tessa accepts them, but is a little confused on why kittens do what they do. Thanks for sharing your great pictures. I love the paws over top "hug".

Reactions: dogfaeries

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m not sure Mimi could take a breath, lol. Scarlet was really smashing her into that pillow.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I told you, I encourage idiocy. It keeps things in perspective.

Absolutely. If these guys aren’t making me laugh, then something’s wrong!

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
“This is why we can’t have nice things”. hahaha

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just adorable! You know, there were pics of humans and their dogs looking similar, I'm actually thinking Scarlet and Mimi are oddly very much alike! Just don't tell the cat she looks like a dog, that would be terrible in the cat world :)

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I’ve had a couple of people tell me they look very similar. It’s those ears!

Reactions: LittleBear

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
At least once a day I look at Shadow and say "YOU are the reason I can't have nice things!"

Your cat does look like an alien, but they are very cute together. I may have nightmares tonight about that cat though, lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mimi is a little quirky. She’s like a cross between a weasel and a monkey. When you pick her up, she’s boneless.

Pi always looks a little put out.

Reactions: crittersitter

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol I always say she has monkey feet. She spreads her toes out if you hold her legs out. She’s not very good at being a real cat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts