German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT USE!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hi Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story fans- There is a website (URL below) that is claiming to offer a FREE electronic copy of my book for download. DO NOT USE IT. I have read online that it's a website possibly from China that has all kinds of viruses embedded into it, particularly when you try to use their "free code" to download books. I did NOT authorize this website, and I don't want anyone to fall victim to it. I *do* offer my book for free sometimes in conjunction with contests I sponsor, but not on any websites without announcing it either here or on SGADS' Facebook page!!!!

SCAM SITE
http://www.pdfebookds.com/Shepherd-Girl-A-Dog-Story-PDF5-847779/

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Good to know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any place where we can read a sample of your book, or where we can find out what it is about?
Hi mikejody! Welcome to my Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story forum. I know that on Amazon.com they offer a "look inside" feature or something like it where you can read a sample. Amazon also has the description of the book from the back cover. Here's the link:

Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story: Cat L Needham: 9781467938389: Amazon.com: Books

There are three formats for SGADS: Print, Kindle, and an Audio version.

Enjoy-

Cat L Needham

·
Registered
23 Posts
Excellent, I'll look through it, thanks Cat!

Hi mikejody! Welcome to my Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story forum. I know that on Amazon.com they offer a "look inside" feature or something like it where you can read a sample. Amazon also has the description of the book from the back cover. Here's the link:

Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story: Cat L Needham: 9781467938389: Amazon.com: Books

There are three formats for SGADS: Print, Kindle, and an Audio version.

Enjoy-

Cat L Needham

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can confirm maliscios code on that website. avoid if your on a PC, even out of curiosity.
Thanks skier!!! I've tried to put the word out everywhere I can think of to discourage people from this site. It makes me angry that unsuspecting people can fall victim to this type of danger.

Cat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts