German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to crosspost!

Meet Zeus! A sweet and gentle 8 y/o purebred GSD located in Lancaster County, SC. He was pulled from a kill shelter and into a temporary rescue who is already bursting at the seams and the only room they could make was in a 10 x10 pen. Not ideal but better that being PTS. But all he really wants is to be inside with his human. I'm told this guy is as laid back as they come. He has been exposed to goats, other dogs, and even ducks and nothing seems to faze him. He's just a calm sweet natured guy who just wants to go with the flow. Any rescues, fosters, adopters out there for this sweet old guy? I know we are all filled to the brim but if anyone has even one cushion of space left on their couch I'm sure he would be happy to help you fill it. If so please contact Brandy with Lazy Acres at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, just got an email from Brandy...

Zues has been adopted :)! Yeah!! Getting neutered today & going to his new wonderful home on Friday! Thanks all for spreading the word!
Brandy

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sue FNever mind, just got an email from Brandy...

Zues has been adopted :)! Yeah!! Getting neutered today & going to his new wonderful home on Friday! Thanks all for spreading the word!
Brandy
yay for Zeus!! Sounds like a very nice GSD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts